Week 13A

We were instructed to meet with our COMM student audio people, so we managed to do that yesterday.  We got our audio recorded and they’re currently mixing and matching and such, I’m looking forward to seeing (read: hearing) the results.

We were also to get to ~25% on our animation. Here is that progress:

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s